A key to our consistency is control of our supply chain through:
- Our own forestry team selecting the quality of trees we require
- Stave production in our own mills
- Seasoning and coopering of French oak in Bordeaux, Brive, and Burgundy, American oak in the Napa Valley and Hungarian oak in Szigetvár, Hungary.
- Our own oak bracing facility
- Distribution from our cooperages to your winery.
- Support of the entire TFF group and accompanying knowledge base.
- Strength of oak supply.
- Extensive range of traditional and innovative oak products to supply.
- Products are made to the specific needs of the customer, whether it be sizing or meeting existing winery infrastructure with full range of accessories to achieve this.
- Strong range of options: traditional fire bending, water bent staves, steam bent staves, large format casks, and fermenters.
- Constant investment in new technology and equipment.
- Able to work closely with winemaking teams to drive continuous improvement and evaluation.
- Strong base of supply recognised as a trusted supplier in each home market of Burgundy, Bordeaux, Brive, Hungary, and the USA.
- Stock warehouse in Australia for prompt delivery.
- Proven risk management processes.
- Vertical integration: The TFF Group prides itself on being in control of all the process from the forest to their customers.
- Every product is fully traceable and each one has a plaque with its ID.
- Hand crafted barrels uses oak of the finest quality with modern research and modern production facilities.